Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BDO 2007, Sold Out at 19 days to go!!!

I'm definitely going now. I've even made a little timetable. I'm so pumped it's not funny. Yes siree, there is absolutely no way I'm going to miss Kasabian and Muse, seeing as I highly doubt they'd go to America. And HOT CHIP! Hehehe. Excited. Possibly even more excited than I was last year, and that was Kings of Leon and the White Stripes. And who cares if I'm flying semi-solo during it? You can't hold hands and mosh!

And if I don't end up going, which I highly doubt...$600 bucks for 2 tickets!!!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Concert-tickets/auction-83822094.htm


1 comment:

David Destrato said...

You will go to the Muse performance. You will memorize Supermassive Black Hole, Time is Running Out and Feeling Good.
You will tap-dance to Knights of Cydonia.
YOU WILL TAKE THE JAXIMILLION AND RECORD EVERYTHING. Remember to clear some space and charge it the night before.

Also, there are enough Muse fans here that they *might* come over. If they swing by Boston or New York, I am SOOO going.