Friday, January 5, 2007

Remember remember, the fifth of January!

Why? Because I've had a brain splunge! I'm going to write an essay (a 32 page essay in fact) on "The Great Emo Debate". Why? Because I'm fed up of all the bigotted generalisations as well as defence of foggy ideals. So any day now, I will embark. I just need heaps of material. Any help would be appreciated.

But while I'm here, I will make use of my influence (what little influence I have).

Nelly Furtardo is an idiot. I have not researched her in any way, I'm just basing my opinions on the fact that her music sucks now. What happened to "I am like a bird..." or even "Forca". I was hugely upset at her crapiness of late and I do hope she finds out that whoring (I like that word) herself to the masses loses the respect of her past fans who liked her for her honesty. What the eff is a Maneater got to do with anything. A Requiem for Nelly Furtardo, the old one, not the one who think's she's black.

Keane has a nifty nifty song...Walnut Tree. I have no idea why it's so familiar and don't care much to research at this time. Any help again would be nifty.

And finally, I'm pretty miffed because I'm pickled as to whether I'm going to BDO or not. Meh.

Well I have to go guard no. But mark my words, TGED will live... CHUZZ!

1 comment:

David Destrato said...

Hey, I like Nelly's new album! Albeit my respect for her artistic muse has dwindled (in fact, I may have sent the muse a sternly reproachful telegram, I still very much enjoy the synthecrap Ms. Furtado has produced.

It is the unglorious heathens like Fergie that should be ashamed of the heinous villainy they are undertaking as of late. Fergafuckinglicious my ass, you name-stealing whore.