Friday, August 8, 2008

Can't sleep. Typing til I'm sleepy.

I'm going to pretend that me not making my manifesto (in blog form) was part of my original plan. Something about the irony of the procrastination-post.

I do a lot of those.


--------

I love the winter. I'm sorry but I do. I can't wait for it to get cold again and for me to be able to wear my knits. I effen live for that shizz. I miss the snow. I miss not sweating. I miss looking formal and not being drenched underneath. I miss growing pale.

I miss having more to do. At least in the winter I've got school to worry about at the same time so I'm less sucked into the internet. Stupid, stupid internet. I wish my neighbours would try harder with their "UDP flood attacks" which apparently mean that they're trying to access our network and at the same time killing my internet.

I wish I'd watched every single show of every single series of every single television program already so that I'm not obligated to latch on to every past-popular series I've ever heard of. I'm trying to straight-A this coming semester and it most certainly won't happen the way things are going.

What the heck was I even on about?

So yeah I can't wait for the winter.


--------

That was fast.

Good night.

No comments: